California, Here I Come!!


Everyone I've ever known who has lived in California absolutely loves it! I've traveled all over the US, Canada and Mexico...but...

I've never been to California!! So...you can understand why I'm so excited about going to Los Angeles next week to speak at the PIA-SoCal Women in Print luncheon! (The fact that it's being held at a charming winery doesn't hurt either - LOL)

The last 2 weeks since Graph Expo have been a blur of activity. Like many of you, I wear lots of hats. One of my biggest hats is working as VP of Sales and Marketing for an AlphaGraphics franchise in Dallas. I'm happy to say that business is good, and we are very busy. Besides our core printing business, we're actively developing a niche marketing product that is keeping me very occupied. I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me that Sherry Perry, the owner of our AG franchise,  is so supportive of Girls Who Print. This kind of support allows me to continue to promote GWP and provide a platform for us join our collective voices within the industry.

Now - more about California!! I had the pleasure of meeting lots of those 'left coast' people (they even made of video of me) while I was in Chicago, and came away delighted with their enthusiasm for print, and their proactive approach to helping us all educate ourselves and our customers about the value of print. They have put together some beautiful and creative resources that are available through their "Choose Print" campaign. You should check 'em out - they're great!!



There's still time to register for the luncheon (did I mention it's at a WINERY??!!!), but you need to hurry! Contact Kristy Villenueva (kristy@piasc.org)




We're going to have a lot of fun (it's been requested that we stomp...), there will be NO POWERPOINT, and I promise it will not be like any luncheon you've ever attended by the time we're done.  There will also be a panel discussion featuring some awesome California Girls: Jan Gottesman, President Spicers Paper/Kelly Paper, Kathy Urban, President Inland Group and Pat Huffman, President Edmark Graphics.

Can't wait to join all the California Girls Who Print - hope to see lots of you there!

;) mb
..........................


Comments

  1. I'll be there, MB! See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Diane - looking forward to meeting all of you! :) mb

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts