I Hear This Every Year. Really, I Do.


"How did I not know this was a thing?"









                                                                           "Is this new?"









"If I'd known, 
my company would have done something."








                                "OMG!!!! 
I've never heard of Girls Who Print."





I promise you: I will hear this all week at Graph Expo! (Maybe not from Bill Gates, but you know...)

You and I know all about GWP & National Girls Who Print Day, and it's easy to assume everyone else does, too. After all, we have thousands of members on LI. Plus...I send out countless emails, announcements, Tweets, Facebook posts, even Instagram pics. You think you're doing a pretty decent job letting people know about something they would enjoy.

But...I promise you: I will hear from people all week at Graph Expo who will be disappointed that I didn't let them know.





If you want to help spread the word, more people can be spared the horror of having missed National GWP Day.









                                                       Please...just share this article.











     




Retweet my tweets.











Repost my Facebook reminders. 
For Print's sake, EMAIL someone!! 







Don't let another person hit the skids 
all because they missed out on National Girls Who Print Day.


Please. Think of the people.


____________________________________________________




Comments

  1. Very informative site, i must bookmark it, keep posting interesting articles...
    wall art

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got some great posts in your blog. Keep up with the good work.
    Signage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude.. I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. Its amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.
    Sign Makers Medway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this informative blog and very nice and interesting blog about the printer.
    Druckerei

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valuable site, where did u come up with the information in this posting? I am pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what new content pieces u have.
    Digital Printing Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is easier and surely gives comfort to internet users. Thanks for sharing. Post like this offers great benefit. Thank you!
    toronto photocopiers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts